This will probably be the last patch for a while. All of the kinks have been ironed out. I added the highly requested option to turn off the music credits and fixed a bunch of things.
Unfortunately scores needed to be reset, but the scoreboard as it is has been preserved in the hall of fame. Race times were not affected.
Version 1.2 - October 10, 2014
- Added option to turn off the music credit shown when a song plays.
- Fixed being unable to move diagonally during shooting segments in xinput mode.
- Fixed missing level boundries in 3-4 and 4-2.
- Fixed score not resetting when starting race mode.
- Fixed race timer not counting during shooting segments.
- Fixed level timer counting up in race mode
- Ghillisuit fluff spawns body on death now.
- reduced Azure's health by one hit.
- Emgee and Megafire's bullets in world 5 no longer award points.
- Only the first bullet from any cannon will award points.
- Minor level modifications.
Version 1.1 of Mandew vs the Upside Down Machine has been released today because I am a champion beta tester. This version will fix a crash in the secret true race mode.
I originally hinted about this long awaited sequel to the Forever Rain almost three years ago (long before Colorless Curse was even a twinkle in my eye). Finally after a little reboot and countless hours in development, we've finally done it. Mandew, Megafire and I are proud to announce that UDM is finally finished, and you can download it right here!
One of the first screenshots posted from the original version
If I fucked anything up or if you'd like to give your 2 cents worth, drop by the forum and tell us what you think!
Created by community member, MasterGodzilla. This trailer is quite hardcore.
Version 2.0 of Mandew vs the Forever Rain is out now. Issues fixed in later versions of Colorless Curse and Vista Quest Pocket are now fixed in Forever Rain as well. Forever Rain now has XInput support as well.
When I changed servers, I forgot to update the database code for the download links and it was causing an error. It's been fixed now, sorry about that.