S&S Discord |
News Archive |
Site Staff |
TF2 Content |
Download: ZIP file - 11.4 MB
Release: August 30, 2013
Current Version: b1
OS: Team Fortress 2
Summary: Welcome to Skyscraper, the new koth map sweeping the mid-century nation! two opposing teams inhabiting opposite buildings fight for the control point on the roof of the center building. Wooden planks connect the buildings for easy and dangerous access.
Skyscraper has something for everyone! high mobility classes like the scout and demo man can hop buildings at any point to flank the other team. Heavy and engineer can take the lower path to launch surprise attacks on the point. Pyro can utilize his air blast to push her enemies into the streets below (spoilers: it is a long drop).
Version b1 - April 3, 2014
- Added small rooms around side buildings to give more protection.
- Added extra geometry around outside of center building to give ambush classes more places to hide.
- HDR Lighting is a thing now.
- Nicer glass tunnels with easier path back up.
- Corner buildings, now with detail.
- Tons of extra details.
Version a7 - September 22, 2013
- Added computer room above spawns to prevent spawn camping.
- Added fences by health and ammo to prevent ugly corners.
- Extra detail on street level
Version a6b - September 13, 2013
Version a6 - September 11, 2013
- Never Forget
- Updated RED and BLU spawn rooms with extra second room. Now players no longer spawn right next to the door.
- Added resupply cabinates to the lower spawn area.
- Improved indoor geometry a bit. Center Room under point is prettier now.
- Fixed missing EXIT sign on lower spawn RED side.
- Fixed soundscapes.
Version a5 - September 4, 2013
- Reworked the hallway under the point; now an S-shaped room with four exits.
- Added some props
- Added staircases from the lowest rooms in center building to the lower roof.
- Fixed door models not showing in street level RED building entrance.
- Optimized the map a bunch, reducing filesize by approx 2MB
- Broke soundscapes.
Version a4 - First Release - August 30, 2013
Copyright Suits and Sandals 2010-2016
Founded June 16, 2010