Version 2.6 - September 10, 2017
- Altered music engine in preparation for future updates. Please let me know if any issues arise.
- Altered '6' and '9' on default font to make it more readable.
Version 2.5 - August 17, 2017
- Fixed clicking noise on exploding blocks in Brine Cave not stopping.
- Misboro treasure value from 15 to 34.
- Fixed lava Misboro still being immune to pizza.
- Fixed two OOB exploits in Mt Afrokupa.
Version 2.4 - August 13, 2017
- Credits are now avaliable for viewing under the EXTRAS menu on the title screen.
- new sfx engine should stop making sounds play at default volume for a split second before adjusting.
- Increased spawn rate on credits fight, keeping screen clear will cause enemies to spawn much faster.
- Saucy Shot now goes through projectiles and most smaller enemies.
- You can now break open Mimi's treasure box with the Mermaid Anchor.
- Fixed Mimi getting locked in her 'stunned state' if attacked.
- Fixed Mimi being able to double jump.
- Fixed Pumpkin King's hitbox extending out to the right too far.
- Fixed miscolored dialogue.
- Fixed various typos.
- minor level modifications.
Version 2.3 - June 12, 2017
- Attack hitbox for Harpie boost now extends further down into Chelshia's body, allowing it to hit short enemies.
- Fixed not being able to bounce on spiked blocks in Black Widow stages.
- Fixed special DLC outfit dialogue triggered by halloween outfit.
- Fixed inconsistancy in Estylia's dialogue before Mimi fight.
Version 2.2 - May 19, 2017
- Fixed some out-of-bounds glitches in various stages.
- Fixed candies spawned while game is paused being unobtainable.
- Fixed being able to skip Pacifica's battle trigger.
- Fixed breakable walls going through animation during pause menu.
- Rising spike trap now breaks through Chelshia's chest.
- Mermaid anchor deploys 5 frames faster.
- Falling spike traps, cannonballs and track spikes can now be destroyed by the mermaid anchor.
- Fixed crash on race mode stage select when nurse DLC is equipped.
- Game now defaults to Xinput controller if one is plugged in on boot.
Version 2.1 - April 21, 2017
- Fixed issue where monsters spawned in Serpantina's re-fight would get caught in the ceiling.
- Fixed quiz questions regarding switch from Harpie Wing to Harpie Boost.
- Chelshia is no longer effected by updrafts while dashing.
- Chelshia bounces back down after uppercutting an enemy that still has health.
- Fixed replay error when returning to trigger that starts 2nd harvest theme after it already started playing.
- Fixed Harvestvania loop.
- Second gate candy requirement from 18 to 16.
- Final gate requirement from 36 to 32.
Version 2.0 - April 19, 2017
- MAYBE fixed the weird boot up error some Windows 10 PCs got (Let me know if it persists).
- HARPIE WING is now a default ability that you will have from the beginning of the game.
- Defeating Amelia now unlocks HARPIE BOOST, a powerful jump triggered with [UP]+[JUMP] on the ground.
- Fixed error where second set of DEMON FIRE dialogue wasn't displaying in the lab.
- Moved CONTROLS menu from main title menu to OPTIONS.
- default jump button, enter and space now skip opening cutscene.
- default jump button now skips death cutscene.
- retiring from a race now brings you to race start screen instead of root title menu.
- Fixed springs resetting hitstun status and iframes.
- fixed not being able to chest-attack through the ice blocks at the first checkpoint in Mt Afrokupa
- fixed DJ Doroko's soundwaves killing Chelshia after the battle ends.
- fixed possibility of defeated bosses getting trapped in arena ceiling (only really possible with amelia).
- Pressing A on a costume now equips the costume instead of giving information on it.
- Pressing A on weapon/ability will now deactivate it, letting you customize which abilities you want to have active.
- Costume and weapon info is now just part of pause screen display.
- Q now unpauses the game (why wasn't this a thing before???)
- Minor fixes to some dialogue art.
- trading quest progress icon no longer obstructed by Chelshia's talk icon.
- Chelshia will look around if you press LEFT or RIGHT while she's peeking out of her chest.
- Chelshia can no longer cancel her jump velocity by releasing jump key after upwards room transition or springboard; only on jump.
- Chelshia can now bounce on Misboro (both blue and yellow), deflecting their trajectory.
- Defeating Kiran will cause her to respawn in four seconds instead of 1.5 (if she were to leave the screen normally).
- New mechanic: Every five enemies you defeat without taking damage will drop double money. Counter resets on hit or death (does not apply to bosses).
- Changed default text font.
- Original pre-2.0 font can be activated in the settings menu.
- Added black border to HUD text to aid in readability.
- Added small secret area next to 3rd checkpoint in Oil Rig to act as a safety net in case player misses path to 3rd checkpoint.
- Minor dialogue typo fixes.
- Minor level modifications
- Flare no longer damages cakeboy before it begins its path across the screen (indicated by blinking effect)
- Flare waits 1.5 seconds before starting path, instead of 1.
- Gave cake min/max spawn coordinates so it will teleport back into play if dark cake is defeated outside the screen
- NEW CONTENT
- Added custom victory pose for witch costume.
- Added three new achievements to the game.
- Added HARVEST EVENT, a new epilogue stage that becomes avaliable in the EXTRAS menu once you clear every stage (including secrets) on any game file.
Version 1.6 - October 18, 2016
- Sped up excecution of Chelshia's pogo attack
- Brought Squid HP from 2 to 1.
- Fixed pizza charge particles sometimes being transparent.
- removed some pit hazards from various stages
- minor level modifications
- moved Ragazza Plains on the map to the right, to be more in the center of the map.
- Added split timer for race mode. Now the current stage's time is displayed above total race time.
- Proper splits are now finally displayed on race results (I'm sorry!)
- Fixed being able to unpause race timer on stage select.
Version 1.5 - July 14, 2016
- The moving platforms on the pirate captain's final fight now despawn when she is defeated.
- Asked Chelshia to stop flying away after the pirate captain is defeated. Hopefully she listens!
- Made some false walls in Mt Afrokupa and the Oil Rig more noticable.
- Ice and snow blocks in Mt Afrokupa fall slower so you don't accidentally punch a whole column with one punch.
- If a health upgrade misses (couldn't replicate it so I dunno), it will just teleport to Chelshia, avoiding the soft-lock.
Version 1.4 - June 9, 2016
- Added BERSERK RACE, a new type of race mode unlocked once you unlock the berserk mode costume.
- Added a new achievement associated with berserk race.
- Race mode timer now stops when game is paused.
- Fixed broken pit in the Oil Rig's Gourmet Gal screen.
- Replaced Doctor's Assistant chest attack with a doctor's bag (cosmetic change).
- Fixed spawned enemies not despawning after Mimi's death.
- Fixed Cakeboy high score cutting off at 99,999; now cuts off at a much less obtainable 99,999,999 (please don't go for it).
Version 1.3 - May 23, 2016
- changed the A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND achievement to the RHY-T ON TIME achievement.
- fixed graphical error in credits.
- Victory screen changes
- now gives you a treasure percentage so you can see how close to A you got.
- no longer gives you 'new record!' messages every time in race mode.
- Rank is now awarded before time to make it clearer that time does not effect Rank.
- Added a bunch of new level intro messages contributed by the community.
Version 1.2 - May 16, 2016
- Increased hitbox size on earth breaker. Now lines up with smoke effect.
- Increased vertical size of dash hitbox by 4 pixels on each side (1.5x).
- regular and strong punch hitboxes now extend into Chelshia, so you can strike enemies overlapping you (as long as they are in the path of your swing).
- You can now reflect the pirate explorer's ice picks to pick him off from a distance.
- Pirate Explorer now climbs slower to allow more time between attacks.
- Added helpful messages to aid first-time players (for example, when you collect your first fairy).
- Updated Menu to take into account future content updates.
- Added 'PRESS A' prompt to direct user to ASD/Arrows control scheme.
- Added NONE option to dash type so you can play using dash (alt) only.
- Fixed blockades spawning over the cake in CAKEBOY.
- Fixed blockades spawning too close together or too close to the spawn.
Version 1.1 - May 12, 2016
- Minor dialogue edits.
- Minor level changes.
- Chelshia now loses all momentumn when not holding a direction in midair (as apposed to half).
- Saucy Shot and Demon Fire now do extra damage and knockback in berserk mode.
- Added music to the title screen! It's pretty groovy!
- Fixed pogo crashing when used on non-enemy instances.
- Beetle no longer juts out of the end of platforms when turning around, making it safer to approach them.
- You can now skip the opening and ending cutscenes with the pause button (default Q).
Version 1.0 - STEAM Release - May 8, 2016
Version 1.0 - First Release - April 15, 2016