Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Recently a friend of mine who likes 2D platformers pointed out Khimera to me so I played it.  And I enjoyed it.  And now my avatar on a board I share with him is Mimi rockin' out in her box. And I picked up a bunch of nice screenshots one of which graces my Steam profile.

Anyway I'm a longtime gamer and I mainly play 2D platformers and JRPGs (though by no means do I limit myself to those genres).
Reply }
Thanks given by:
WOOOF
colonp colonp colonp colonp colonp
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Yo! Welcome to S&S.
[Image: DLTgaVm.gif]   ƎפN∀ɹ+S     SI        ƎƆ∀ԀS   [Image: DLTgaVm.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Welcome! You may notice a lack activity here (with the excpetion of spambots, but those don't really count.) This is because most people just use the board's discord chat instead, which can be found below. Just hit "connect" and provided you have a discord account (and if not, make one. It's free!) you can join in the activity. You can also get updates of other S&S upcoming games there.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Please post on the forum
[Image: DLTgaVm.gif]   ƎפN∀ɹ+S     SI        ƎƆ∀ԀS   [Image: DLTgaVm.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(08-18-2017, 03:04 AM)Dan J Wrote: Welcome! You may notice a lack activity here (with the excpetion of spambots, but those don't really count.) This is because most people just use the board's discord chat instead, which can be found below. Just hit "connect" and provided you have a discord account (and if not, make one. It's free!) you can join in the activity. You can also get updates of other S&S upcoming games there.

Yeah, I went and did that. I go by a different name there though.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome and post and stuff.
[Image: PFz1Ign.png]
[Image: puf4wvh.png]
Reply }
Thanks given by: