Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initiate introduction
Found Khimera on Steam, played it, liked it and somehow ended up here.

About myself: I like food and anything that keeps my fingers busy like sewing and drawing. Sadly I'm pretty sluggish so nothing significant was accomplished so far.
Also video games (probably too much). Besides that I spend my time being a computer science student.

I tend to be kind of awkward and anxious, so don't expect too much in terms of being an active member on the forum (right now at least).
On the internet, nobody knows you a robot.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
'Eyyy. Welcome new member. :)

(08-10-2017, 09:56 AM)Fanbot Wrote: I tend to be kind of awkward and anxious, so don't expect too much in terms of being an active member on the forum (right now at least).

Right now the forum isn't very active... (Every now and then a member or two updates their stream/video game playthrough threads.) We all pretty much just chat in the discord chat, which you can get access to by scrolling down near the bottom of a page and clicking on it (provided you have a discord account, which is free to obtain if you don't) There's different channels on it such as a general chat channel, a channel to share stuff you've made, and even a channel where you can get updates on S&S games. Also, don't worry if you're not active on the discord... it's all good. We actually have a few members who either only talk every now and then, or haven't said a thing since joining.

This is all a heads up, of course. You can stick with the forum if it's more comfortable, just keep the discord in mind if you want to experience some more activity.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
KILL THE BOTS THEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED THE PAST WAS RUINED BY THEM GET IT THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BOTS ARE NOT WELCOME EXCEPT THE ONE WITH BOOBS AND CAT EARS BUT ALL BOTS SHALL BE SENT TO HELL KILL THE BOT FUCKKEN KILL THAT SHIT NO BOTS ALLOWED
[Image: DLTgaVm.gif]   ƎפN∀ɹ+S     SI        ƎƆ∀ԀS   [Image: DLTgaVm.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Such warm welcomes. What could possibly go wrong now?
Reply }
Thanks given by:
A bot that likes Khimera can't be all bad. Plus, I'm quite interested in seeing your art and stitchwork.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Thanks. If I ever finish something I'll make sure to present it on the forum or anywhere else.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Sup bruh
[Image: PFz1Ign.png]
[Image: puf4wvh.png]
Reply }
Thanks given by: