Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's that guy you don't know!
Man, I haven't done an introduction thread in forever.

Uhh.
Hello guys, the name's DataBase. You can just call me DB, though. It's what all the cool kids are doing.
Just don't call me DarkBowser100 if you've somehow known me before from another website. I left that name behind years ago.

Anyway, my current hobbies consist of trying to make video games before canning them for another idea, and I've been trying to get back into spriting/pixel art lately. I'm also currently attending college for computer science, but that's something else. I also play a lot of fighting games, if anyone here cares about that sort of thing.

Probably won't be too active on here, I spend too much time on Discord.
}
Thanks given by:
Nice too meet you again, buddy.
[Image: DLTgaVm.gif]   ƎפN∀ɹ+S     SI        ƎƆ∀ԀS   [Image: DLTgaVm.gif]
}
Thanks given by: DataBase
DID SOMEBODY SAY DATABASE!?

Whew, glad I got that out of my system. Welcome to the forum!
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
}
Thanks given by: DataBase , Megafire
Welcome, enjoy your stay
[Image: PFz1Ign.png]
[Image: puf4wvh.png]
}
Thanks given by:
Have a good time with us
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
}
Thanks given by:
Heyyyyyyyy
}
Thanks given by:
Stay on forums much better than discord
}
Thanks given by:
Why not both???
}
Thanks given by:
Enjoy your stay. :)
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
}
Thanks given by:
welcome to the dumpster
[Image: T1oehvR.gif][Image: a3f.gif][Image: T1oehvR.gif]
}
Thanks given by: