Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casual Madness
Oh, boy, introduction threads, let's see if I remember how to do this.

'Sup, nerds?  How do you do, fellow kids?  Hi.

I'm CHAOS_FANTAZY.  Have been for a while, maybe you recognize the name.  If not, you can call me Chaos or CF.

My skill set includes playing video games, pretending to know a lot about game design, and taking things way too seriously.  (Also going to college to study computer science.)

I'm here for the same reason a lot of other people are here, I suppose:  I played Khimera and liked it and I want to keep an eye on these developers.

I lurk in the Discord for much of the time, and thus I'm unlikely to use this account very often, but I figured creating it was overdue by now.

So, uh...hi?
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Hi welcome, etc I hope we provide moderate to high entertainment for you
Reply }
Thanks given by:
The create a robot is how I rope people into joining the forum!
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2017, 06:46 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: The create a robot is how I rope people into joining the forum!

I rather be here than tumblr.
Welcome to the Khimera forum, Chaos. Let's cause chaos together and burn the christmas tree.
[Image: DLTgaVm.gif]   ƎפN∀ɹ+S     SI        ƎƆ∀ԀS   [Image: DLTgaVm.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Eyyyy.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2017, 06:46 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: The create a robot is how I rope people into joining the forum!

Lies iin never even created a robit before
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
hi
[Image: T1oehvR.gif][Image: a3f.gif][Image: T1oehvR.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2017, 07:53 AM)Space Wrote:

I rather be here than tumblr.

Being totally fair, I do have a Tumblr, but not only is it not fashionable to be seen in that burning tire dump they call a website, I would have had to have submitted my robot publicly—and I preferred to submit my robot privately through the forum PMs—perhaps in the hopes that it would be more of a conversation than a one-sided submission, but that was probably silly of me.
The more likely reason is because I'm inherently afraid all my works are garbage and so I'd prefer embarrassing myself to one person rather than all 11 people who follow me on Tumblr.
Reply }
Thanks given by: