Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khimera Polls - Signups
I might be in on this, just hafta play the game first. =P
[Image: BF7569D851696585BE7198A4FEF376F07F9B1B6E]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2017, 08:41 PM)Dan J Wrote: Cap'n Punch.

If you are going to go for not girls, be a real man and pick Chibeara. Actually, maybe Chibeara is a girl for all I know.
(07-22-2015, 05:52 AM)Syax the sux Wrote: All you gotta do is be all like, "Hey chat, pip pip cheerio, wanna play some o' the ol' video games with me? God save the Queen" and I can assure you at the very least, you'll hook Yoshio.

I am the only person who still uses XD do not steal the XD original XD user right here.

Also if you want to call me something shorter than Sameoldrandomanonguy, you can just call me anon-kun...
or Patrick.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Money Skeleton
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
Reply }
Thanks given by: Buda , Dan J
(02-09-2017, 06:41 AM)randomanonguy Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 08:41 PM)Dan J Wrote: Cap'n Punch.

If you are going to go for not girls, be a real man and pick Chibeara. Actually, maybe Chibeara is a girl for all I know.

I'm the one who submitted the Cap'n Punch idea to be a NPC in the game. (Though I need to credit Buppux for the name and Dorko for drawing the concept art based on a description I gave, because I didn't want to draw concept art myself.) As a result, he was the first thing that came to my mind when I decided to make a joke pick.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2017, 07:21 AM)Megafire Wrote: Money Skeleton

I hesitated too much on this pick... Too late
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Star 
Chelshia, she'll destroy the rest of the competition, ofc.
~
If at first you don't succeed.. you fail.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
6 more slots my dudes
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Fish lady
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Bernadette, but I'm only choosing her because someone else chose Elena.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2017, 06:41 AM)randomanonguy Wrote: Actually, maybe Chibeara is a girl for all I know.

Nope.
Calling dibs on him before it's too late.
Reply }
Thanks given by: Dan J , Megafire