Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youjo Senki
[Image: tumblr_ojdbeqfOTg1s307p6o1_500.gif]

If War Girl were an anime and also if she could fly. It's playing this season.

10/10 I loved the concept so much I went and binged the entire manga (its not super long yet).
Reply }
Thanks given by: Megafire
I watched the only two episodes that exist rn, and I then remembered why I never watch anime shows when the first season is still in progress... Too late for that now though, I'm doing that for like 3 shows and this is a really amazing one.
(07-22-2015, 05:52 AM)Syax the sux Wrote: All you gotta do is be all like, "Hey chat, pip pip cheerio, wanna play some o' the ol' video games with me? God save the Queen" and I can assure you at the very least, you'll hook Yoshio.

I am the only person who still uses XD do not steal the XD original XD user right here.

Also if you want to call me something shorter than Sameoldrandomanonguy, you can just call me anon-kun...
or Patrick.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
I hear people hate that shes been moefied compared to the insane yet ugly look of the manga.
[Image: tumblr_olfkvzcXWC1sxfvy5o1_500.gif]
Anime: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(01-21-2017, 09:30 AM)Emerald Emblem Wrote: I hear people hate that shes been moefied compared to the insane yet ugly look of the manga.

But she's adorable in the manga too.
[Image: DLTgaVm.gif]   ƎפN∀ɹ+S     SI        ƎƆ∀ԀS   [Image: DLTgaVm.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
She's much cuter in the manga. Anime gives her lots of smug-ass grins n' shit tho, so that's good too.

One thing the anime has been doing is adding these fluffy extra scenes after the credits that weren't in the manga. Probably as fan service.

[Image: tumblr_ojrzo6N5D71t51dpro4_1280.jpg]

I love them.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
The setup reminds me of Drifters. Would you say it's better than that show? Not that that's hard to do or anything...
[Image: Mysterious_Islandz_Userbar.png]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(01-22-2017, 04:46 AM)Coffee Wrote: The setup reminds me of Drifters. Would you say it's better than that show? Not that that's hard to do or anything...

I've never heard of Drifters, so I can't help there. But I'm really enjoying Youjo Senki myself!

There's a little temptation to just dive into the manga, but I'm gonna watch the anime first.
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by: Megafire
(01-22-2017, 02:12 PM)dorko4u Wrote: I've never heard of Drifters, so I can't help there. But I'm really enjoying Youjo Senki myself!

There's a little temptation to just dive into the manga, but I'm gonna watch the anime first.

It's an aggressively violent series from the Hellsing author about real world historical figures being sent into a fantasy realm to fight an empire in a crazy clash of war and magic, with an emphasis on gore and cringe humor.

If Dorko likes this, though, it has to be good!
[Image: Mysterious_Islandz_Userbar.png]
Reply }
Thanks given by: Syaxamaphone
So I watched it today, glad I did after my reservations but it's a very different tone of show from the rest I'm watching, so it balanced things out. Love how Being X keeps fucking with her when it looks like shes obtained the easy life.
[Image: tumblr_olfkvzcXWC1sxfvy5o1_500.gif]
Anime: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Reply }
Thanks given by: