Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lego Green Hill Set
Mit, the guy who's doing a bunch of War Girl's art, designed a Lego set that features modular pieces to create your own green hill zone with.

If it gets enough votes, it can actually be a real thing people can buy. If you think its cool, you should give it a vote. This is how dreams happen, chat!
}
Thanks given by:
Done.
[Image: Goryuck.png]

[Image: 7844611.png]

Quote:Connect with people, connect with the world — do that and you'll connect with yourself

Quote:Don't be sad that the journey ended. Be glad that it didn't end like Mass Effect 3.
}
Thanks given by:
Done. I like the Sonic minifigure.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
}
Thanks given by:
Supported
[Image: tumblr_olfkvzcXWC1sxfvy5o1_500.gif]
Anime: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
}
Thanks given by:
So I found out that in 2014 someone else had an idea to make a green hill zone lego set. It got around 1000 supporters then it got archived due to some license issue. Dunno if this is gonna affect Mit's set in anyway, his looks nicer than the previous one.
Read Here
[Image: DLTgaVm.gif]   ƎפN∀ɹ+S     SI        ƎƆ∀ԀS   [Image: DLTgaVm.gif]
}
Thanks given by:
I do it, gl
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
}
Thanks given by: