Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Girl Week + Spooky Tunes polls
(11-02-2016, 09:05 PM)Belial Wrote: SaGa 3 Shadow or Light - Dark Zone

LoZ Majoras Mask - Ikana Valley

I cant link videos right now but you'll figure it out

Added.

We need two more people to join in, which will then give us a solid 32 entries.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately we didn't get enough people and its already almost December! Oops!

Anyone who participated in monster girl week will get the badge, but we'll cancel the polls in favour of CHRISTMAS POLLS INSTEAD.

I'll probably post them Dec 1 or so.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(11-22-2016, 01:15 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: Anyone who participated in monster girl week will get the badge, but we'll cancel the polls in favour of CHRISTMAS POLLS INSTEAD.
I'll probably post them Dec 1 or so.

I don't want your "everyone is a winner badge"
[Image: DLTgaVm.gif]   ƎפN∀ɹ+S     SI        ƎƆ∀ԀS   [Image: DLTgaVm.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Maybe next time have smaller brackets.
I wasted good spooky music on this sham.
[Image: Pm2mg1m.png]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
yeah you expect too much activity make smaller brackets boi
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
The problem we had was that we had a weird number of people joining in... basically we had a number of active board members which was more than 8 participants, (2 picks each = 16 entries) but just short of 16 participants (2 picks each = 32 entries). And since it was short of 16, even just giving each person 1 entry didn't make for good brackets. So having smaller brackets means some members aren't going to be able to participate at all.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
maybe I'm missing something, but I don't get why we couldn't have just done it anyways
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
it has to be a number divisible by 2 forever until only one remains or I will be the most upset.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
"no one gets to have fun because im upset" - syx

i guess that's a little relatable
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
When that happens they tend to "postpone" some of them to round up the numbers, like this:

[Image: T_zpss9fyhi4q.png]
Reply }
Thanks given by: