Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 Hour Make-A-Thon 2016
[Image: PS04Y3b.png]

It's that time again! On Saturday, November 5th and Sunday November 6th from 12pm - 12am UTC I'll be live streaming two marathon game making sessions where I make a small video game, live on camera for YOU!

Since we crushed last year's goal of $200, I'm setting this year's goal to $500! It's lofty, but I think we can do it to it!

How to participate:
The biggest thing you can do is to just stop by the stream (link to come) and show your support by watching/interacting. There will also be incentives (like the art thing last year) that you can potentially participate in and of course:

How to donate:
While the actual event isn't until November, donations are actually open today so you can pledge your support at anytime that suits you best! There are two ways to pay:

Via my Extra Life profile page - This one's probably the easiest since it goes directly to extra life, but you do need to enter some personal information (you can choose to remain anonymous and that information will not be shared). If you absolutely do not want to give extra life your information, then there's option B.

Via Paypal - If you donate to my paypal, I'll relay the payment to the extra life page. This method is not really preferred since we lose a bit of it in paypal fees and I gotta stop making to process payments, but I'll have the option available just in case! Make sure that you specify that its for extra life!
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Sweet. We already have 1/5th the $500 goal amount.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
holy fuk I didn't even do anything yet!

You guys are the real MVPs
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Ok so with the stream coming up on Saturday, I've decided to have some donation incentives this year! If you donate a certain amount on either Saturday or Sunday, you'll automatically be entered to win one from a selection of Steam games. I'll be holding two prize draws, one on Saturday night and another on Sunday night.

Donate at least $1:
One free steam key for the Khimera DLC costume

Donate at least $5:
You'll be entered to win one of the day's minor game prizes

Donate at least $10:
You'll be entered to win one copy of Owlboy as well as one of the day's minor game prizes.

Rules & Restrictions:
  • Donators are limited to one entry per day, additional donations made will not give you additional ballots in the daily draw.
  • Winning a prize on a daily draw will void your entry for future draws for that day (you only get one prize).
  • If you donate on the first day, you can donate on the second day as well to enter again (even if you won on day 1).
  • Only donations made after 10pm UTC on Friday, Nov 4 will be eligible for prizes
  • Donation Draws will take place after the stream ends on Saturday, Nov 5 and Sunday, Nov 6.
  • When donating, please include your steam account name in the body of the donation message to be eligible for prize draws or steam keys.
  • Only donations made via the Extra Life Page will be eligible for prize draws.

Games:
Saturday games will be drawn in this order - Owlboy, Dungeon Defenders, Nuclear Throne, Bridge Constructor, Mad Father
Sunday games will be drawn in this order - Owlboy, Rise of Nations: Extended Edition, Hotline Miami, Mad Father
Reply }
Thanks given by: Megafire , Yoshio
EVERYONE GET IN THERE THE STREAM HAS BEGUN!!!!
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Where is the damn link?

Edit: Nevermind. There it is ~~> https://picarto.tv/Syaxamaphone
[Image: DLTgaVm.gif]   ƎפN∀ɹ+S     SI        ƎƆ∀ԀS   [Image: DLTgaVm.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Saturday prize draws are in one hour! Donate at least $5 to be eligible for some prizes!
Reply }
Thanks given by:
The stream is running right now, so just hop in when you can people!
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
Reply }
Thanks given by: