Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Khimera: Destroy all Monster Girls
Also guess who's game got greenlit!

Spoilers: This guy
Reply }
Thanks given by: Megafire , Dan J
Oh great, now I have to wait until it's on Steam to play it! Just because that's the kind of person I am!!!!
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by: Flash and Zach
let's all play khimera destroy all monster girls, and we play it on STEEEEAM (pssh pssh goes the iron)
[Image: 29zbzus.gif][Image: 2v29yys.gif][Image: 29zbzus.gif]
Sux Wrote:I once had a dream that Yoshio irl was a cute anime girl
dorko4u Wrote:Yoshio sometimes I swear your brain's the size of a pea!
Reply }
Thanks given by:
I watched Syx stream the game, and I discovered that the order you select the levels in helps prevent ya from having a bad time. So if you're having any troubles, just try a different level and see if that boss's ability helps any.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Star 
For me I think I did Pizza-Wings-Anchor-Mimic-Demonfire

Which reminds me, demonfire stopped working for me on the airship level.

There's also a bug in the first room you find the waiter ghosts, if you go beyond that room then return, the camera pans to the leftmost side while you're off camera on the right side of the long room.
~
If at first you don't succeed.. you fail.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2016, 10:14 AM)Shooting Star Azure Wrote: For me I think I did Pizza-Wings-Anchor-Mimic-Demonfire

Which reminds me, demonfire stopped working for me on the airship level.

There's also a bug in the first room you find the waiter ghosts, if you go beyond that room then return, the camera pans to the leftmost side while you're off camera on the right side of the long room.

Yeah, he had wings and mimic before going into anchor and then later pizza. I went anchor-pizza-wings.

EDIT: Also forgot about this. Secret discovery helps a lot. Not just because of treasure, but because of alternate routes and recovery-item pickuyps.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Just fyi chat, Khimera will be launching on Steam on Monday, May 9th

This version features a plethora of level changes, bugfixes and other little things from the downloadable version as well as the introduction of leaderboards and steam achievements!

Make sure you give it a shot. Tell your friends! Tell your enemies!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/467380/
Reply }
Thanks given by: Emerald Emblem , Yoshio
Did I say May 9th???

I was LYING! It's out right now! http://store.steampowered.com//app/467380
Reply }
Thanks given by: Buttingston , Yoshio , dorko4u
On this screen: http://i.imgur.com/1QCJDOV.png

I went to the direct input option and my direct input controller isn't registering despite it being recognized in windows just fine.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
I've looked into it and it seems like somewhere along the lines, something for directInput support got jumbled up. I'll work to patch this as soon as I can but for the time being you'll have to rely on keyboard, xinput or joy2key.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Reply }
Thanks given by: