Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suits Factory
[Image: gxuQTPC.png]

Current Version: 0.11
Download: http://www.suitgames.com/9_rk/SUITSFACTORY.zip

It is finally time! Make your own shit Vista Man levels with a whole four or five different objects! Click on stuff to place and move objects. Then play 'em and see what happens! You can save 'em and post the files here for friends to download and load and play! There's a lot of stuff missing since I only had 24 hours to do it.

I already know about most of the bugs and inadiquacies but if you see anything that's shit, let me know and I'll probably patch it soon. Megafire wants me to keep adding content so I'll probably start doing that soon.

-Updates-

Version 0.12 - December 12th, 2015
Bug Fixes:
-Fixed hero dying if you jump on more than one enemy at once.
-Fixed hero falling behind platforms on death.

New Features:
-Added horizontal and vertical brambles
-Added woodplank platforms
-Added backdrops for grassland and jungle
-New block pattern, gold
-Added red, yellow and green switch blocks
-Added first alternate costume, the 'Green Crusader' from VQ2.
-Added costume menu to select costume with.

Version 0.11 - November 14th, 2015
Bug Fixes:
-Enemies can no longer be placed on the hero spawn object.
-Enemies do not spawn until after level intro animation is passed.
-Fixed bgm continuing after level is complete.

New Features:
-New feature introduced, middle clicking can quick-change some placable objects.
-If you don't have a middle mouse button, you can press Q while the cursor is over an object as an alternative.
-You can now middle click spikes to toggle their orientation.
-You can now middle click Hisubo to change him to his Autumn variant.
-Added solid block formations. Middle click to change color pattern.
-Added Pingo and Pingon, the mushroom monsters from the original Vista Quest. Middle click to switch between them.
-Added Sky background option.

Version 0.1 - First Release - November 9th, 2015
Reply }
Thanks given by: Yoshio , Dan J , Shooting Star Azure
I made it so Vistaman constantly spawns on an enemy and keeps dying.
You die before you can even play the level.
Best level? Best level.
[Image: Pm2mg1m.png]
Reply }
Thanks given by: Dan J
I can't get it to run. It just does the windows loading circle thing next to a cursor... and three processes of it show up in task manager, but I can't close any of them. (I have to restart my computer to make them go away)
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
woah my thing

my level is only dirt
[Image: T1oehvR.gif][Image: a3f.gif][Image: T1oehvR.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
SYX wants me to stream myself playing any levels people make, if that helps motivate people to make some levels and post 'em.
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
........ why the heck is this thread in Other Creatives? Are you ashamed of your own work, SYX? Why is this not in S&S Games!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
UPDATE: I tried it on my other computer and... same thing. So I figured it might be my anti-virus (avast) so I disabled it and sure enough... it worked. So yeah... telling Avast to exclude the folder and all files inside it fixed it.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Yeah avast is kind of a fag about my games because they are exes literally nobody uses. This is the life of the artist.

Also topic will hide in other creatives until game is at a level of quality dorko4u has come to expect from Syxgames (version 1.0)
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Star 
Pressing S as witch freezes her sprite. Also when selecting stuff to place, the hover pop up menu is displayed underneath buttons.
~
If at first you don't succeed.. you fail.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Star 
Played with it a little more.  Are more blocks planned? Would be nice to have diagonal draggers on blocks to change both vertical and horizontal dimensions at the same time.

I put a cactus man on my level and for some reason I keep dying immediately over and over even though I'm not spawning on it.  
~
If at first you don't succeed.. you fail.
Reply }
Thanks given by: