Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Histoire de Lune 24 Hour Demo
For those that tuned into the stream, there probably won't be a lot of surprises. The only new addition since the stream is the pause menu, so you can pick from all the weapons I made.

You can download the 24 Hour demo here: removed. Please keep in mind this is literally a day's work, so don't expect much to do. You can walk around and slap some enemies with your whip and talk to some NPCs.

Let me know what you think.
}
Thanks given by:
Neato. I'd like to see where this goes. You should probably make the weapon select more clear in how you equip the items.

Oh and just in case you didn't notice, I be gettin' errors when I attack the whip-swingy-things with the boomerang or the fireballs. It's funny to do it with the boomerang. Error message on the way there, error message on the way back.

... I can't help but see the fire icon as a dorko face.
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
}
Thanks given by:
Cute little game, and yeah, had error messages with the boomerang, and it also doesn't seem to harm enemies. As this is a WIP game, my only complaint is how difficult it can be to lasso onto one of those black diamond things. The one before the grass town, I had to attempt about 5 times before it would actually latch on.. with each attempt being a pixel or so off and causing me to fall to my death. Had this happen on later ones, but without the pit of death.

Also, urgh, jump isn't space button, you always pick the most awkward buttons SYX!
~
If at first you don't succeed.. you fail.
}
Thanks given by:
This could be pretty fun if it was finished.

Too bad it doesn't have anything to do with Mandew or Vista Quest, so it will probably never be finished ever.
[Image: Pm2mg1m.png]
}
Thanks given by:
Buppux makes an excellent point. There is a 73% chance that this game will get dropped two-thirds of the way through.
3DS Friend Code: 1246-8725-0984

[Image: lo0qNbT.png]
}
Thanks given by:
Fuck off Fi, this shit is hip hop happening
}
Thanks given by:
You mean like War Girl was happening?
[Image: Pm2mg1m.png]
}
Thanks given by: Dan J
(03-04-2015, 02:14 PM)Buppux Wrote: You mean like War Girl was happening?
[Image: tumblr_inline_nko8n9CFf51t2nn1o.gif]
}
Thanks given by: dorko4u , Megafire
Nice vanishing ears.

But uh

UDM was a thing for awhile and then it stopped being a thing for 2 or so years and then it became a thing again and then became a REAL thing. So maybe the same with War Girl and this.

....And Azure game, damn laziness.
~
If at first you don't succeed.. you fail.
}
Thanks given by:
i will not allow hdl to be rip

i saw dorko play the latest version and i have hype
[Image: 29zbzus.gif][Image: 2v29yys.gif][Image: 29zbzus.gif]
Sux Wrote:I once had a dream that Yoshio irl was a cute anime girl
dorko4u Wrote:Yoshio sometimes I swear your brain's the size of a pea!
}
Thanks given by: