Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vista Quest Pocket
(12-21-2013, 12:20 PM)Buppux Wrote: You seem to like tight jumps with deathspikes. Why is that?
Stupid Bonus #1. Gimmick was pretty neato, though.

ALSO:
[Image: mz2xpGJ.png]
THIS STUPID JUMP.
I died to this more than anything else in the level. The rest of it wasn't too bad.

I'm actually surprised I had such an easy time with that jump. I died on it once because I tried to experiment and do it differently.
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
}
Thanks given by:
It's probably not as bad as I make it out to be, especially since SYX just gave an easier way to do it.
I was trying to actually jump out of it. This worked some of the time, and when it didn't work, I died.

I almost made it to the V-Coin without dying. Then I died to one of those skulldudes right before it. I was sadmad.
[Image: Pm2mg1m.png]
}
Thanks given by:
syx you need to make easier games
[Image: 29zbzus.gif][Image: 2v29yys.gif][Image: 29zbzus.gif]
Sux Wrote:I once had a dream that Yoshio irl was a cute anime girl
dorko4u Wrote:Yoshio sometimes I swear your brain's the size of a pea!
}
Thanks given by:
yeah, replace all the spikes with pillows
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
}
Thanks given by:
Syx you need to post a news on the mainsite about the game.
[Image: PFz1Ign.png]
[Image: puf4wvh.png]
}
Thanks given by:
I forgetted but then I did this last night when I announced sprites.

If you want to make cute VQP sprite comics, here are some sprites:
http://www.dino-productions.net/spritesu.../?code=VQP
}
Thanks given by:
Also Card Guide. Get to collecting chat.
}
Thanks given by:
Neat game. Definitely looks speedrunnable.

Not sure what kind of interest people have in time attacks, but I figured I'd mention my appreciation for how quickly stage 2-S can be cleared.

Minor optimizations are possible, but this is pretty neat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5gRjKGq95c
}
Thanks given by:
Oh, hi Virus.

Wow, I didn't even think this level could be broken in such fashion! Definitely makes things a bit interesting.

I still need to do Race Mode and put up a time for it...
[Image: 6js8x9S.gif][Image: 6js8x9S.gif]
}
Thanks given by:
You and the entirety of the forum.

Also haha, that was pretty neat. I like the momentum block abuse there. That is a neat exploit.
}
Thanks given by: