Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chax Break Podcast

oh hey I forgot about these. (don't look at me, I'm not the one uploading 'em)

I said I was looking forward to this myself, but it hurts to look at this final boss fight so man, I was wroooong.
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by: Megafire , Dan J

You can tell I worked really hard on the thumbnail image. As in I didn't. Heeheeee.

We talk about stuff. My little vacation, movies, games, the usual. Guess I'll paste the topics here.

dorko4u's holiday vacation
Deadpool
Star Wars Rogue One
Star Fox
Super Mario Bros. Z & Copyright
Batman v Superman
Hitman

But as always, it's really an hour of us rambling. But it's fun, of course!!
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }

The latest video of people talking! 

Megafire and I talk to SYX about his latest game, his older games, and his plans for future ones.
Reply }
- I have to agree. Once the controls were changed to what they are now, the game was a lot more enjoyable and fair.
- Supposedly, Game Maker Studio can do "Xbox One/PS4" games, but you have to pay like $300-400USD to do so. ($600-800 to do both) Though I assume you would have to make major changes per project to cater to each console, much like I assume is the case with being able to make/port to cellphone platforms. (Which also costs money to be able to do.)
- *Checks steam community stuff. Is good.*
- On the topic of game being too difficult: getting all the food upgrades (which there is a guide for and can be done without having to defeat any of the bosses aside from the intro boss), helps a lot since some of the time you can just tank the damage and brute force your way through stuff. Not much else you can do to make it easier aside from going the Megaman 10 route and having blocks that only appear in easy mode (and help with tricky jumps) and make your attacks do more damage.
- Megafire needs to be permanently warned to level 99% for his language and sadism.
- Have Bob correct me if I'm mistaken, but the newer planned version of war girl could be describe as being similar to Rilo Dopplelori's (Not to be confused with Xoda's) gameplay/playstyle in Noitu Love 2.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:

Whoa! It's been like nine months! What an incredible (random) return!

We're talking about the new Zelda game, duh! And a little bit about that timeline nobody really understands.

If you listen closely, you can hear me rapidly clicking trying to turn off the discord notification sounds. Took me a while to put a stop to that. I'll, uh, be better prepared next time.

... I should be sleeping instead of posting videos and writing posts...
Reply }
Thanks given by: Megafire , Dan J

The infrequently updated Chax Break returns again! We start off by doing another rifftrax-esque commentary; this time on Nintegaball GT. But it's only like fourteen minutes long so we just talk on like a regular ol' podcast episode. I'll just paste the topics here from the description:

Nintegaball GT
MasterGodzilla's meme
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Fire Emblem Heroes
Fire Emblem Warriors
Kingdom Hearts 3
Reply }
Thanks given by: Dan J