|Episode 10: Game Gramps|
|Episode 11: Toot Toot, trainwrecked|

Wanna Be Guest Stars:
Belial
Khaous
Agent
Goryu
yoshio
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
}
Thanks given by:
Needs more Belial
[Image: PFz1Ign.png]
[Image: puf4wvh.png]
}
Thanks given by:
It'd be interesting to be a part of, but then I'd have to get Skype, plus my laptop fan probably would have no way to be removed so it'd be louding up the thing.

So, meh.
[Image: Pm2mg1m.png]
}
Thanks given by:
Well we're gonna have guest no matter how big or small they are, but noise is sometimes gonna be a problem...but maybe beliel we record on Fridays. BTW I would love it if you all could give us C&C please! I want to find a way to better our podcast we want to be as professional as we can C:
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
}
Thanks given by:
i might like to guest on it
[Image: 29zbzus.gif][Image: 2v29yys.gif][Image: 29zbzus.gif]
Sux Wrote:I once had a dream that Yoshio irl was a cute anime girl
dorko4u Wrote:Yoshio sometimes I swear your brain's the size of a pea!
}
Thanks given by:
I really enjoyed the first podcast but holy fuck it was long. I haven't finished it yet.
}
Thanks given by:
Episode 2: Of Godzillas and Fortresses

'cuz you're in one

}
Thanks given by:
I can tell you something worse than Sonic 06 and Sonic Chronicles
[Image: Goryuck.png]

[Image: 7844611.png]

Quote:Connect with people, connect with the world — do that and you'll connect with yourself

Quote:Don't be sad that the journey ended. Be glad that it didn't end like Mass Effect 3.
}
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 12:22 PM)Goryu Wrote: I can tell you something worse than Sonic 06 and Sonic Chronicles

... Good to know?
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
}
Thanks given by:
Sonic 1 was ok yeah Marble Zone can go eat a dick and Labyrinth Zone more like fuck you die in water zone

Marble Garden was a messed up level the designers were high I swear

Enemy design is pretty ok, but yeah most (if not all) of them are just forgettable. I don't think it has to do with the designs themselves. It's more like Nintendo gave the enemies more personality as the games progressed while keeping the main characters the focus of the games. Sega just focused on the main characters all the way (And that clearly didn't go anywhere).

Green Hill Zone (And all its fucking variations) are overused.

I played Triple Trouble.

Knuckles being a beat-em up would be sooo much better refine the Werewolf fighting mechanics and add secret treasure locations that he can only reach by gliding/climbing/breaking walls (Maybe add a puzzle element to this?) but make them optional.

Yes we all miss Jontron ;_____;

Dash pads are annoying and need to go away I agree

I'm indifferent towards Big, dunno never really liked him, but I can't bring myself to hate him.

Sonic Chronicles isn't the worst (In my view anyways), but it's on my top 5 worst Sonic games.

I wasn't too fond of Blast's OST I guess I'm in the minority.

I like the Sonic games (The 2D ones more than the 3D ones) but yeah Sega seems to be in a very confused daze as to how to tap the series' potential, especially with the characters. I'm not particularly thrilled by Lost World (Sonic Galaxy + Xtreme elements) but we'll see what happens.
[Image: Goryuck.png]

[Image: 7844611.png]

Quote:Connect with people, connect with the world — do that and you'll connect with yourself

Quote:Don't be sad that the journey ended. Be glad that it didn't end like Mass Effect 3.
}
Thanks given by: