• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Life and Times of Syaxamaphone
Not for this thread u dumb dumb butt
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3

(04-29-2011, 03:48 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: and you wonder why I don't like you

}
Thanks given by:
Syax on bloody noses

When I was younger I got a lot of nosebleeds for some reason. Often I would be in the middle of class or so and then pop blood everywhere. I'm not really sure why but it was just a part of life I guess. Sometimes it would take several minutes before it stopped. I remember a few situations where I had to sit out from class because I was too dizzy to sit up properly.

On that note, if you ever lose a lot of blood and you get kind of woozy, its a strange feeling. I didn't realize being light headed was such a literal term until it actually happened to me.

My most recent nosebleed was over two years ago at work one time. I had only ever gotten two or three nosebleeds at work. I guess whatever was causing it tapered off after I graduated high school. For the most part I usually had two or three a week. It was a great excuse to get out of class. I don't remember ever getting them in jr high or elementary school. It was a short-lived condition I guess.

Oddly enough I sort of miss the taste of the blood.
}
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2013, 08:24 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: Oddly enough I sort of miss the taste of the blood.

He's a Vampire!!!! O:<
[Image: xficj1xaao94rzlfg.jpg?size_id=3]
}
Thanks given by:
Or maybe it reminds him of younger days and it's almost nostalgic.
WHICH MEANS HE MIGHT MURDER PEOPLE AND TASTE THEIR BLOOD TO GET THAT FEELING
[Image: Pm2mg1m.png]
}
Thanks given by:
SYX actually experienced the wacky bleeding nose gag. But in real life, it's not so funny...

I've had nose bleeds, but mostly because I was terrible at picking my nose.
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
}
Thanks given by:
Haha, yeah. Picking the nose, picking the nose, scratch "Fuck that's gonna bleed." Mine never bled for any other reason :p
[Image: PFz1Ign.png]
[Image: puf4wvh.png]
}
Thanks given by:
Syx on Talking

It's no secret that I love the sound of my own voice. I tend to talk. A lot. What most probably don't know is I talk to formulate ideas. I often spend some time walking around my apartment talking out the plot of a game to myself. Not just plot, but a lot of things. It's actually how a lot of what you see in my games come to fruition. I even used this method on DLIS when I was working on it.

This habit actually predates the make by a long time. Maybe I had no friends, maybe I was crazy. When I was in elementary I would walk around outside at recess and discuss video game ideas with myself that I hoped I could one day make. People thought I was weird.

On that note, my desire to make video games has been around for as long as I can remember. When I was just the littlest of babies I would draw out levels for my favorite games (SMB3 and DKC) on paper.

Back to the words, sometimes I forget words. By sometimes I actually meant all the time and by words I actually meant entire sentences. I often have to stop mid-explaination to try and remember what I was talking about in the first place. I also have a problem with st-st-stuttering. Just ask chat <3. I don't really remember when I started stuttering but I don't think I always did it. One of life's mysteries I guess.

long story short, I talk a lot but not very well.
}
Thanks given by:
So all that talking practice did nothing for you.
}
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 03:59 PM)Buppux Wrote: So all that talking practice did nothing for you.

;-;
}
Thanks given by:
Well, you're still better at talking than I am.
I get all nervous and don't say the things I want to say.
}
Thanks given by: