Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Life and Times of Syaxamaphone
I am a pretty interesting guy, so I will post things about myself here. That way you guys have a quick reference for when I'm famous and have my own addition of trivial pursuit.

You're welcome.
}
Thanks given by:
Syx on Sleep

I have a very strict regimin when it comes to my sleep cycle. The absolute minimum is 6. If I were to get any less I will become dizzy and produce vomit. Anything less than 8 will leave me drained and in need of fizzy energetic beverages to be able to survive the day. This is why I insist on having a proper night's sleep.

Unfortunatly the sleeptimes are most troublesome for our hero. I am also a proffesional insomniac. I often don't fall asleep right away or at all sometimes. It's kind of strange that somebody who needs so much sleep would be cursed with such a condition.

Cruel irony aside, It is important to follow a few simple steps to fighting insomnia. First and foremost, no energy drinks on evening shifts if I have to work the next morning. Soft drinks atleast 5 hours before designated sleep time is out of the question. Caffeine crash will not put you to sleep so don't even bother trying it chat.

It is also important to not play any emotionally demanding video games before bed. TF2 and the like will wind me up and induce insomnia. Only activities such as Minecraft, the make or reading tropes is ok in the final hour before bed. Best bets include disengaging Skype and deactivating music. TV and anime is a great before-sleep activity but emotionally demanding season finales should be avoided at all costs. Syx will not sleep for a week after a properly built up finale.

Waking up is also particularily troublesome. Though I set my range to 7 or 8 hours a night, my body will fight tooth and nail to get to the ecstacy that is the ten hour night. My body is a finely tuned sleeping machine. It has been known to deactivate complex morning alarms set up across the room and even hold conversation with pesky morning phone people.

The only way to properly wake a Syx is to set an alarm across the length of his apartment.

In conclusion, sleep is a valuable resource and should not be squandered. Always make sure you get the proper shut-eye to prepare yourself for the next day's challenges.
}
Thanks given by:
Stop this. You are in direct violation of my journalistic rights.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3

(04-29-2011, 03:48 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: and you wonder why I don't like you

}
Thanks given by:
Tell us something we don't know =)
[Image: twink.gif][Image: twink.gif][Image: twink.gif][Image: twink.gif][Image: twink.gif][Image: twink.gif]

[Image: doyoulikeitec9.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:
SYX sleeps!?
~Discount Jontron~
}
Thanks given by:
Across the apartment? trolol
[Image: xficj1xaao94rzlfg.jpg?size_id=3]
}
Thanks given by:
now i am well informed and can successfully break in and st- I meannnn stalk- I meannnnn do nothing with this information
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
}
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2013, 03:15 PM)dorko4u Wrote: now i am well informed and can successfully break in and st- I meannnn stalk- I meannnnn do nothing with this information

Can I help?
[Image: xficj1xaao94rzlfg.jpg?size_id=3]
}
Thanks given by:
This thread sucks. Make one about me.

Now THAT will be an interesting thread.
[Image: Blingee_Ghandi.gif]

(02-01-2012, 05:09 PM)Patchouli Wrote: Yoshio is a pee pee face

(05-17-2012, 06:38 AM)Space Yoshi X Wrote: I regret not killing off Spitfire when I had the chance.

}
Thanks given by:
Banninated
~Discount Jontron~
}
Thanks given by: