Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dorko4u's youtube

Please let me know if you guys have any ideas for video titles. Because I'm just naming these whatever.

(08-27-2016, 05:10 PM)Megafire Wrote: You really should, it's a treasure

I think it's really funny that Megafire's response is not "We should play it again sometime!" but rather "You should play it". LOL
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by: Dan J , Megafire
(08-28-2016, 02:59 AM)dorko4u Wrote:

Please let me know if you guys have any ideas for video titles. Because I'm just naming these whatever.

(08-27-2016, 05:10 PM)Megafire Wrote: You really should, it's a treasure

I think it's really funny that Megafire's response is not "We should play it again sometime!" but rather "You should play it". LOL

He he my wit is great
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Ah, time to dust off this old thread. I finally felt like playing a game, streaming it, and then uploading a video of it. It's been so long! And I just gotta post it on the forum too, even if the forum is dead. It's like tradition. Or a habit?

The whole thing is pretty choppy, though I fix it a liiitle bit two minutes in.
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by: Dan J
Yeah, the Noid was a character used in Domino's Pizza advertisement back in the 80-90's. He was the antagonist who tried to prevent domino pizzas from being delivered in 30 minutes or less.

This game looks surprisingly good. Before you had mentioned it was a gamejam entry, I thought it was an actual playstation sequel to original game on the NES (The NES game tying in why the Noid needed his yo-yo back in the intro, as in the NES one he uses a yo-yo as a form of weapon.)
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by: dorko4u