Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"What is on your mind" thread
ITT: We post what's currently in our minds (Thoughts, Ideas, future plans, etc) and we post it. Maybe even involve ourselves in a conversation about a topic of mutual interest.

If it gets really active, please sticky it.

Here's what's on my mind currently: If you continually give, you should continually have in return... right?
}
Thanks given by:
Why parents bring babies to movie theaters? I want to see the movie not hear your damn baby cry for fuck's sake. I'm surprised a ban baby law hasn't been implemented yet >_>
[Image: Goryuck.png]

[Image: 7844611.png]

Quote:Connect with people, connect with the world — do that and you'll connect with yourself

Quote:Don't be sad that the journey ended. Be glad that it didn't end like Mass Effect 3.
}
Thanks given by: Shadow Link
Entire theatre is babies.

Also I don't think one can really ban babies, but they are annoying.
}
Thanks given by:
I am glad and lucky to say that I have Never seen a baby in a theater. The day I do, I'm sure I will be very upset. I agree with the baby ban.
}
Thanks given by: Syaxamaphone , Shadow Link
I rarely go to movie theaters, and have never had to deal with a baby in one.
I'm sure some people would not support that ban...

As for me, I'd like people to stop proclaiming the superiority/inferiority of consoles/objects/whatever.
[Image: Pm2mg1m.png]
}
Thanks given by:
what is on my mind: pee pee
[Image: 29zbzus.gif][Image: 2v29yys.gif][Image: 29zbzus.gif]
Sux Wrote:I once had a dream that Yoshio irl was a cute anime girl
dorko4u Wrote:Yoshio sometimes I swear your brain's the size of a pea!
}
Thanks given by:
Doda-doda doda-doda doda-doda

Na, na, nananana-na, nanananana

(La lala la, la-la, lalalalalala)

Na, na, nananana-na, nanananana

(La lala lala lalala lala)

Dadodadodadooda dadadodadodadoda dadadodadodadoda dadadodadodadada
Dadodadodadooda dadadodadodadoda dadadodadodadoda dadadodadoda
}
Thanks given by:
I wonder if I will ever get MGS.....
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
}
Thanks given by:
I am happy to have found buns in my freezer...
}
Thanks given by:
boooobbbiieeeesss
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
}
Thanks given by: