Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vista Quest 2
[Image: screen.png]

http://www.suitgames.com/suitgames/VQ2/

Vista Quest 2 is the second of the Vista Quest series. Now with a crapton more levels and some extra junk like alt costumes.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Dunno if it's worth bumping this topic, but heck, I feel like using it!

I was thinking about how I'm always going back into the level after I beat it. Er, at least that's what I did back when I streamed the game. Thinking about it, older platformer games had something so this wouldn't happen. (The ones I'm thinking of, anyway!) If I remember right, SMB3, SMW, and the DKC games made it so your character automatically walked to the next level before you could press a single button. (also SMB3 didn't let you go into the same level twice) I guess it's neat that you don't have to wait for any kind of animation in VQ2 before you can move, but yeah, I felt like bringing this up. It's not anything important but maybe worth thinking about.

Oh yeah, and the Vista Quest 2 map might be bigger than it needs to be. It's not clear which one is world 1, 2, etc.

It turns out that I really like Vista Quest 2. I've actually been thinking about speedrunning it just for kicks. But who knows if I'll be brave enough to actually do that!
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
we should race it
[Image: 29zbzus.gif][Image: 2v29yys.gif][Image: 29zbzus.gif]
Sux Wrote:I once had a dream that Yoshio irl was a cute anime girl
dorko4u Wrote:Yoshio sometimes I swear your brain's the size of a pea!
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2013, 04:58 PM)Yoshio Wrote: we should race it

I'd like to see if you can even beat the game, lol. If I'm not mistaken, it's the longest and hardest out of SYX's games.

But yeah, I guess I would be up for racing it.
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Did somebody say race? I'm game for that.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
dorko is surprisingly fond of VQ2.

Why can't he give Mandew vs the Colorless Curse that sort of love?
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(09-23-2013, 02:51 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: dorko is surprisingly fond of VQ2.

Why can't he give Mandew vs the Colorless Curse that sort of love?

I get grumpy sometimes with CC, like with the Ossy boss. But I actually did end up liking Colorless Curse more than I originally did. That tends to happen.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Do my games really make such a bad first impression?
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(09-23-2013, 12:34 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: Do my games really make such a bad first impression?

I think all the platformers give off a bad first impression of being bad Mario rip offs, lol.

But maybe if people just gave 'em a chance, they'd see something special! ... or not. Psh, I dunno.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Hell yes, it's on, dorks!
[Image: 6js8x9S.gif][Image: 6js8x9S.gif]
Reply }
Thanks given by: