Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vidya Game Music
Y'know, I've often had the temptation to reread the first post in this thread, but I was scared of it taking too long to load. 'Cuz of all the embed videos, of course. (Doesn't seem to be as bad now. Probably because half the links died, ha) I completely forgot about that whole "comment on the last song posted" or w/e, oops. Well, Nuclear Throne has great music. Uh, that song in particular is... interesting. Definitely memorable.

I've been on a visual novel kick lately, reading a lot of 'em. So I'm gonna post a buncha songs. (if nothing else, I'm sure VA-11 Hall-a counts as a game. hohohoo) Man, there's too many songs I like from VA-11 Hall-a. Picking specific ones to post is a bit of a pain.

... Ha. Just noticed "Drive me Wlid" on the thumbnail. Nice.
[Image: Tz9C6Nk.gif] [Image: tumblr_nczob6jpmH1qk6z3co1_500_zpsdsmj1euq.gif] [Image: wOSLlsA.gif][Image: EnGrQ7o.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Megafire

"Bear witness to my ascension!"
"We live to make the Impossible, possible.  That is our Focus!"
"From this unclean body of flesh and blood, I have created a vessel worthy of harboring a god."
"So often are we guided by our devotion, our love, our affection.  A bond that pulls us down path not bargained.  And when you find yourself alone as HE cast out that bedeviling gaze."

Steam Account: Daemon Mephiles
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3222-5787-9161

[Image: Daemon_Mephiles.png]
[Image: Daemon%20Matt.jpg]

Quote:"it is the spookman" -Moon Hood, 2014
Quote:Oh hey, Mephiles has a tumblr. Oh hey, this is what hell looks like. -Dorko4u
}
Thanks given by:

I just want to be loved.
[Image: DLTgaVm.gif]   ƎפN∀ɹ+S     SI        ƎƆ∀ԀS   [Image: DLTgaVm.gif]
}
Thanks given by:
Ah, I remember this!

I love this video!
}
Thanks given by: