Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syx's Youtube
Ya I went overboard on that last one. I'll figure it out.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Doesn't your pixel editor have a color eraser? Why don't you use the color eraser? Also, how do you decide on your palette? How did you make your palette?

I used to use palettes... but for some reason I stopped and started customizing colors on the fly. Not good.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Its icicle's. I think its one of the factors that define vq's style. I don't want to change it.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Ah, that explains a lot. I loved his color choices. They were always so clear and bright, but not eyesore.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Cool, so that's how that theme sounds in Roland's GM/GS wavetable synth.

I'm learning so much from your videos, man. I never use draw functions like that. Everything is so efficient and economical. Cool beans.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Cool, rain. Can't wait to see it in action.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
yzyayayayaayay ok awaiting VQ3 demo
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
I don't want to show too much gameplay through my VLogs. I don't want to ruin the experience when its done.
Reply }
Thanks given by: