Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syx's Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpaceYoshiX

I've recently started uploading Vlogs focused on development. I'll try to get something up daily, check it out.
}
Thanks given by:
}
Thanks given by:
}
Thanks given by:
I like it

10/10
[Image: Mysterious_Islandz_Userbar.png]
}
Thanks given by:
Veddy interesting.
[Image: Pm2mg1m.png]
}
Thanks given by:
}
Thanks given by:
Should I get a Youtube account?
}
Thanks given by:
no
also syx 10/10
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
}
Thanks given by:
Ok.
}
Thanks given by:
also syx make each video a tad shorter plox
dorko4u dance                                                                                                                           dorko4u dance  
dorko4u dance [Image: UP29pEX.gif] dorko4u dance
(03-08-2014, 04:19 PM)dorko4u Wrote: you best get used to fanboy forums

'cuz you're in one

Quote:From the uncreative mind that dumped Sword Art Online into your face comes his other famous light novel series, Accel World. I really don't see how people actually think Reki Kawahara's works are good. They're not. They're merely otaku-pandering wish fulfillment that's all style and no real effort put into them.
}
Thanks given by: